For GPs - business development team
The business development team are your key contact for information on services, GP visits and other GP liaison requests.
Contact Carmel McBride on:
- Tel - 01925 662977
- Email - Carmel.email@example.com
The main switchboard number for the hospitals is 01925 635911.
The main addresses and telephone numbers for the hospitals are:
Warrington WA5 1QG
Tel - 01925 635911
Halton General Hospital
Runcorn WA7 2DA
Tel - 01928 714567
(Outside office hours you can contact Halton General Hospital via the main switchboard on 01925 635911)
Cheshire and Merseyside Treatment Centre
Runcorn WA7 2HH
Tel - 01928 701777
Other useful numbers for your patients
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) - to speak to our PALS Officer for advice and information patients can call 01925 275512 or e-mail PALS@whh.nhs.uk
Need to change an appointment?
Patients can also use our simple online form if they need to change, cancel or rearrange an outpatient appointment with us. They'll need the details from their appointment letter. We'll respond with a new date or make contact to answer their appointment query.
Update - Appointment issues/complaints
We are aware that a number of you have raised concerns with us about issues that your patients, or your practices, have experienced with appointment bookings following our switchover to our new electronic patient record.
We will be sending some communication which can be used in your patient waiting areas directly which we hope will alleviate the situation, meanwhile the following action has been taken to support the pathways into the Trust so GP's know where to route patient issues for resolution:
- If a GP wishes to report issues relating to anything arising from discharge letters, appointment letters etc. Please email: Nch-tr.LORENZO@nhs.net for our Electronic Patient Record team to handle.
- If a GP has concerns with contracts-related issues such as access or waiting times please email either Marie.firstname.lastname@example.org or Amber.email@example.com Marie and Amber are our Contracts Team.
- Where a GP has identified actual or potential harm relating to the clinical care of a patient as a result of something being or not being done please email details to nch-tr.WHHGovernance@nhs.net This will be handled by our Governance team.
The GP Resource Centre is available for GPs to book onto one of our clinical education events, request an education session/visit to the practice by our Head of Strategic Paternerships, Carmel McBride and/or clinician or anything else that cannot be directed either to a known contact at the Trust or one of the above then please email: GPresourceenquiries@whh.nhs.uk